• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Crittercare Natural Bedding For Small Animals

bitgirl95

New Kit
I am litter training my 12 week old rabbits and I just got a new litter box and the only litters available besided pine or cedar or aspen chips is crittercare natural animal bedding, it looks exactly like carefresh and is made by the same company. Would this be healthy for my bunnies? Anyone ever used this before?

If its like carefresh/megazorb then i would think it would be fine. Personally i now use just newspaper in their trays with hay on top of that.. works just as well and alot cheaper ;)
Partly my reason for stopping using megazorb was because my 3 are longhaired and they often had it stuck in their fur. Also one didnt seem to like using the trays when i used megazorb, she always went on the floor instead.

If it's like carefresh it should be fine. With any new litter I always make sure my buns don't try and scoff it, but I am sure it'll be fine hun.

Back