• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Awwww, I just got groomed!

Cornishlass

Mama Doe
I went down to see Smudge and as I crouched down by him he jumped onto my lap and started grooming me - bless. The he did it again when I went to say goodnight in his playhouse. :love::love: I do love him so much.

Awww he loves you to pieces. Wait until he due to moult & his whiskers start getting bristly!!! Don't half tickle!

Oh he's moulting! BIG TIME - thought being a Rex with shorter hair he wouldn't moult. Duh! It's coming out by the handful almost!

Oh he's moulting! BIG TIME - thought being a Rex with shorter hair he wouldn't moult. Duh! It's coming out by the handful almost!

Hhmm. I get groomed alot by Apricot Le Bunbun, but it is often as case of 'I'll lick your nose for 5 seconds then you will have to give me noserubs for an hour....' :)

Awe Im soooo jealous I want to be groomed! My bunnies don't love me Im just the hay and veg provider and poop cleaner!!

Back