• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Archie PLEASE :(

Buuny_Friend

Mama Doe
One of our buns, Archie, is at the vets with my OH at the mo (whilct I am stuck at work)

On my lunch break, I noticed that his right eye looked sore. It was weeping slightly and he was reluctant to open it fully. The right side of his face also looked a bit swollen and his head was slightly tilted :( :( :(

Please can our little man have some mega vibes his way.

Thank you. x

Awwwwwww poor lad :cry:

He may have a hay stalk injury to his eye, Buns do tilt their head when this happens.

Lots of vibes for him

xx

Awwwwwww poor lad :cry:

He may have a hay stalk injury to his eye, Buns do tilt their head when this happens.

Lots of vibes for him

xx

Jane, I truley hope that is all it is. He came from ARC with his brother after being there for ages. They both now live with 2 females, bnded by Janice :)D) so I really hope it is nothing that could affect them all. He was fine last night and this morning and ate his breakfast with excitement but the other 3 were very clingy to them (not normal) so I get the feeling they can sense something is wrong :(

Vibes for Archie

Here's hoping Archie is OK. Tiggy & Rosie send love and get well vibes :bunny::rabbit2:

Thank you! How is the re-bonding going? x

It's all back to normal here, they are the best of friends again now. It's like nothing ever happened...apart from the teeth marks they have left in each others ears :roll:

The only thing I can think it could have been due to was the new toy I bought them (a Hay n Hide) I let them play with it for half an hour the night before the fighting started. Otherwise their routine was the same and I haven't been around any other bunnies, it was all very strange.

All our fingers and paws crossed for Archie xxx

Back from Vet:

Could be EC. He is completely blind in that eye and it is infected so the end result could be that it is removed.

He (and his 3 buddies) are on a 28 day course of Panacur, 2 weeks dose of Septrin or Baytril and has eye drops.

He is a ****** to handle so giving him meds is going to be fun! :shock:

Our poor boy :cry:

Archie seems a bit brighter but his eye looks very sore :(

We are going to have to take each day as it comes I think.

He is still entusiastic about food which is great! :D

Back