• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Squidgy, our little man

HS

Wise Old Thumper
Just got back from the vets with our little man.
He's had a few health issues recently - a limp on his front poor (sorted with a couple of steroid injections), waxy ears and dry skin (aloe vera gel with tea tree and lavendar oil), and I detected a lump under the skin on his right shoulder the other day.
It's quite a squashy, elongated lump, and the vet doesn't think it looks overly good. We don't know how old Squidgy is, but he's been with us for 7 and a half years now, so he's a fair old age. Our vet (who is brilliant) has advised that we just ignore it, as any treatment would be invasive and compromise his quality of life.
On a good note, he's put on 200g and now weighs in at 1.2kg :D

Here he is, the little monster. He says could he have some keep well for as long as possible vibes please.

P1020015-1.jpg

DSC00356-1.jpg

Thank you.
He's been a little grumpy today and a little picky over his eating, but nearly back to normal now.

Awww bless little Squidgy :love: He's been right at the top of my bunny-nap list for a loooong time.

I hope that the lump doesn't give him any problems and he has a good long time of happy, good quality life left with you xxx

Thank you. We've had lots of cuddles and forehead licks tonight.
It's the best cure for a headache actually - get a bunny lick your forehead -works for me every time!

He looks like a little character :love:
Is there any chance the lump (or limp) could be related to a recent vaccination?

No, his last VHD was in November and myxo in March, so I don't think so.
He's just an old man really. :love::love:

Back