• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help finding a possible new mate for Steve

vicki267

Mama Doe
I personally dont feel much like looking right now but I know it's best for Stevie.

Therefore, I'm asking for help from anyone who has spare time on their hands.

I would be grateful if you could let me know of a any bun who might be a good match for Stevie.

He is about 1 year old but willing to have a slightly older woman looking after him. He only has one eye so would like someone caring and not too boistrous. He's litter trainer so would also ideally love a clean ladybun as the only thing he hated about Jet was her numerous poos all over their living space :lol:

More than anything - He would love a wife to play with and groom as although not scared of hoomins, isn't a massive fan of our cuddles. He's lonely and doesn't want to be looking for ages but right now his mummy is too pooped and upset to consider looking.

*As she is likely to be a rescue, I personally would prefer her spayed - I couldn't go through dealing with vets on purpose anytime soon :?

Also we live in Dorset so as close to home as possible would be great (not too fussy huh :roll:

Thanks in advance from both of us.

Are you looking to take in another special needs bunny or are you sticking to a "normal" bunny, which I would quite understand? :)

Either really - Although I would like one to be litter trained (mostly) as Stevie goes mad at anything not in the litter tray :lol: Arnie does the same with Kira :lol:

Stevie's sight in his remaining eye is very good so I could take another visually impaired too.

Oh goodness... They are all adoreable :oops:

Jo, wild child and Eleanor especially.

I have work at 7pm so will take a look later and contact Kris as it seems she has a lot in :?

Back