• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

SOMEONE please put my mind to rest :(

Laurapaarl

Young Bun
arrgh, I'm going on holiday to cyprus tomorrow, and my french lop archie is going to a bunny care home by a nice couple, and its for two weeks
will he forget me by the time i've gotten back? :'(
as im very scared and it will make me worry the entire holiday :(
xthanks

Of course not :). We left out bunny for two weeks before now, and once we got back all was the same as before.

The last holiday we went on, we left him for a week. We got back and they were singing his praises and were telling us how theire little boy loved him. It's so, so nice to hear that he was well looked after. But all the while I was grumbling inside my head 'Play with my bunny- he's my bunny *grumble*'!!

arrgh, I'm going on holiday to cyprus tomorrow, and my french lop archie is going to a bunny care home by a nice couple, and its for two weeks
will he forget me by the time i've gotten back? :'(
as im very scared and it will make me worry the entire holiday :(
xthanks

I have just come back from a weeks holiday and my bunnies still remembered me.

Ive left my bunnies twice.... the first time i didnt like the way they lady had kept them, because it rained they were shut up alot :? they didnt speak to me for 2 weeks! Second time they went to a great lady and were fine, they definetely wont forget you!

I left Lily for 4-5 weeks whilst I was 'in transmission' moving from the North East to the South West.

Her little ears soon pricked up with excitement when she saw me again after that time and she binkied all over ;)

My mum had Amber when i went away for a week. She apparently was the model bunny - polite and well mannered:shock: She was soon back having me wrapped around her paw:lol:

Although I knew she was in THE best place she could possibly be, i still constantly worried and missed her:oops:

Thank you so much!

aww thank you!
Last time i went away he bit me :S
But i do feel so bad :( Id rathe rnot leave!haha
But than kyou very much, i can enjoy myself a bit more, knowing he wont :)
and hes with a lovely couple who holiday bunnies
x

a friend went on a year long world trip honeymoon, leaving her home and rabbit in the care of her brother-in-law.

the rabbit remembered her, and was overjoyed to see her, when she returned.
(i think her brother-in-law remembered her too, but she didn't mention his reaction!)

Back