• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poor Bobbi

Starlight

Warren Veteran
Is coming back to rescue.

Unfortunately, him and Charlie have had a bad fight and now refuse to be friends :cry:

As Charlie is so close to Rascal, he will be staying at his new home.

He is 4 years old, and this will be his 3rd time back in rescue :(

Awww poor Bobbi, what a shame :(

Is he still there at the moment? Would it be easier for you if he came here rather than back to yours at the mo, you're pretty full aren't you?

Yeah that would be no problem, Maldon is pretty close to here. I'll see if I can acquire a suitable hutch today! Do you want to give her my number so I can arrange it directly with her?

what a shame bobbi isnt a girl... i could consider a girl bun but cant take on another male..have replied on your jemima thread tho... x

I've spoken with his owner, he will be arriving this afternoon. Fingers crossed he finds a lovely new home very soon, it must be so confusing for the poor little lad :(

Bobbi has arrived safely and has been munching away already, so he's obviously not too stressed by his journey and new surroundings. Fingers crossed it won't be too long before he finds a lovely wifey-bun to share his life with :love:

:wave: Bobbi has been back for a week now and he really is a sweetie :love: Neutered, vaccinated, absolutely scrupulous with his litter training (so tidy he even does it all just in one corner of the litter tray!), just very sad and lonely that no-one wants a 4 year old black bunny :(

He is an interactive little fellow who loves to find out what's going on and he loves his head rubs :love: All he wants is a nice big house with a girlfriend of his own :(

Don't you just want to offer him a home? Go on, you know you do ;)

Back