• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

'Make-shift' bunny amusement...

sugarnspice

Young Bun
Well, he's doing a pretty good job of amusing himself (binkying around lol). But, I was wondering if any of you have found good ways of keeping them amused (besides sitting with them) e.g. do they particularly like playing with cushions etc? With our last bunny we had a bigger place with more things for him to go under etc.
Jasper doesn't seem bored or anything, but I'd like to keep it that way (especially as he is out twice a day for quite some time)...
So, is there anyhing you've found your bunnies to enjoy playing with? Or am I anthropomorphising and will he be perfectly capable of keeping himself amused?

Last edited:
I like concoct things out of string, loo roll middles, twigs and hay :) and anything with food hidden in it, to make it a challenge to get to, is always a winner.

The best thing I ever got them (except for another bunny friend!) was this:

(there's a lot more of it out of shot)

f.jpg

sadly i no longer have space for it :(

If you do a search on "toys" it will bring up some threads with people's various ideas on :)

Back