• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Noah - just because I love him - all ok after his op.

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
Our little man Noah has had his lump from under his jaw removed today, which we thought was an abcess. However, it turns out it wasn't - it was a very weird type gristly lump that has appeared for what seems like no reason :? There was no pus, infection or anything & Jane our vet is certain it's nothing sinister, as it didn't look like a small tumour. For the time being we're going to just monitor Noah to see if anything reappears & take it from there.

He's recovering well bless him & was straight into his veggies & hay as soon as we got him home. Can't tell you how relieved I am to have him home - I was really dreading today :(

Here's a couple of pics of my special little man last night, whilst we were in bed :love: Noah sleeps on our bed everynight & has taken to wanting to be as close to me in bed as possible bless him - he woke me at 3.30am nudging me for cuddles & bunny kisses :love:

DSCF3871.jpg

DSCF3869.jpg

Yeah Noah! Good to hear he's doing well!

Do you think Noah can teach my two to be cuddly! I'll pay a good amount of nuggets :)

Thanks guys - I'll give Noah extra special cuddles tonight from you all :)

Do you think Noah can teach my two to be cuddly! I'll pay a good amount of nuggets :)

Noah says 'you're better paying me with a yummy banana - my favourite' ;):lol:

I don't know why Noah is such cuddle bun - no other bun we've had or have has ever wanted attention as much as Noah does :love:

he woke me at 3.30am nudging me for cuddles & bunny kisses :love:

If either of my bunsters (or cats) did this to me, my reaction wouldn't be: :love: but: :censored:
:lol::lol:
I'm glad that your bunster has recovered from his operation. :)

Last edited:
If either of my bunsters (or cats) did this to me, my reaction wouldn't be: :love: but: :censored:
:lol::lol:
I'm glad that your bunster has recovered from his operation. :)

:lol::lol::lol: No matter what time Noah wakes me for cuddles, I can't be mad at him - he's too adorable to get cross with :love:

Great stuff

Just goes to show what great companions bunnies are. Cuddle Noah for me as my buns arn't too keen on the lovey dovey stuff with me (just with each other):love::love:;)

Back