• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Haven't Dared Ask Til Now - Re Dermot -U/D 4th Aug Post 23

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Just to let you know that Dermot has been having a really bad attack of one of his 'GI Episodes' since early this morning :cry:

He is now an extremely poorly Rabbit and after all my recent post about other sick Buns I fear I will be seen as attention seeking :cry:

I hope a few of you might send him some vibes. Every time he has one of these attacks we know that it may be that we cant get him through it. He has not had one for several weeks and it is hard to let a Rabbit go when they are not 'feeling' ill.

We have set a 24hr limit for him to respond to treatment. So if he is still poorly tomorrow morning he will be helped to The Bridge.

:cry:

Last edited:
Lots of vibes for Dermot. You're amazing Jane, don't ever feel you're attention seeking if you need extra vibes.

Hugs

FC x

Loads of vibes coming your way for Dermot :cry::cry::cry:

I agree Jane, You are amazing with all you do for your rabbits and also for all the help you give everyone on here (me included. Thank you for all of your help last weekend with my little Meg).

Vibes for Dermot poor thing. Must be so worrying for you wondering each time if this 'is it'. I hope he can recover xx

I'm sure no one thinks you're attention seeking, it must be so difficult having multiple buns poorly and sometimes the only thing that makes it easier is hearing from others who understand.

I do hope beautiful Dermot improves, let us know how he goes.

Thank you everyone

Dermot has fought his illness so hard but I fear that this time he may not win

012-23.jpg

:cry: :cry:

Vibes for poor Dermot!!

Don't be afraid of people thinking you are 'attention seeking'.

Hell i post problems with my buns all the time and i just have two!

I REALLY hope he pulls through for you Jane

xx

Oh Dermot:(:(:cry: Please get well, Peach and Daisy send lots of nose rubs and pineapple juice.

*Mega vibes from me and hugs*

Oh Jane, I'm so very sorry about poor Dermott. Is he the bunny whose pylorus shuts down?
Everything crossed down here for him.

Back