• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm such a naughty girl

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
My mummy thought she had been really clever putting chicken wire under the turf in my run, but silly Mummy didn't put it right up to the end and I found the tiny gap that didn't have any, so I dug a nice big hole that i could fit right inside :)

Mummy says I have been very naughty and now she has to pull up all the turf to lay more chicken wire and put more turf down, which is great as we will get more fresh grass to eat :lol:

It would have been OK if it hadn't rained so hard straight after I did this as I turned into a black muddy bunny :(

HPIM2224.jpg

Aww Imogen you naughty thing
Can I just point out that when she was here she was an angel:angel: so what have the Rainbow bunnies been teaching her?:lol:

Aww Imogen you naughty thing
Can I just point out that when she was here she was an angel:angel: so what have the Rainbow bunnies been teaching her?:lol:

:lol::lol:

well it defiantely isn't Bundy leading her a stray as he is Mummy's good boy :love:

I think it may have something to do with her Daddy as most mronings I find them have a little cuddle together so who knows what they are plotting between them :lol::lol:

You should have seen her face the next day when she found I had put a brick in it to stop her doing it again :lol:

You'd better admit defeat now, Liz. Nothing will stop a rex bunny from doing what she wants to do :lol: (It is obvious from the photo that she's already plotting what to do next. :lol:)

My mummy thought she had been really clever putting chicken wire under the turf in my run, but silly Mummy didn't put it right up to the end and I found the tiny gap that didn't have any, so I dug a nice big hole that i could fit right inside :)

Mummy says I have been very naughty and now she has to pull up all the turf to lay more chicken wire and put more turf down, which is great as we will get more fresh grass to eat :lol:

It would have been OK if it hadn't rained so hard straight after I did this as I turned into a black muddy bunny :(

HPIM2224.jpg

Liz.... that picture is a prime candidate for Disapproving Rabbits! You should send it in!

Love it!! ;)

Back