• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What is he naughtiest thing your bunny has ever done?

100_0813-1.jpg

the most mean thing happend this morning stuck my head in the hutch to grab the food bowl of one of our borders and it attacked me and took a lump of skin from by my eye :shock::(

2 of mine chewed through my lodgers router and phone leads which was beind a sofa, right across the floor mind was my computer lead obviously that didnt look tasty enough the lil minxes,

Oggie has chewed through all my tv wires when he was a baby
and Delila wee'd on the floor when she was a baby and on the beanbag.

My Jaki continually pee's on the bed!! All the time :evil: I'm constantly changing the sheets and need to buy a new quilt. She's a naughty wee minx.

She also nibbles your ankles when you have jammy bottoms on, it was funny though cause now my mum comes nowhere near my room if I have her out cause she is terrified from her! x

Sophie chews through electrical cables including theWii much to OH disgust! Naughtiest thing has to be chewing her stitched out after her spay. I was lucky not to loose her

Oh when I wrote book Not just a rabbit I decide to include everything even the bad stuf hey do so everyone knows the truth the back page was a list of what they'd done in the year we'd had them!
The worst thing is the upstairs carpet I think http://www.hoppybunnyrabbit.com/5.html small pic but it became bigger and bigger along the door frame and skirting board eventually we got a new carpet and hes began munching that too now. "helping mummy new design let the air through for summer!"

Naughty naughty

Tiggy made a den under our bed, the stuffing from the Teddy Bears stored under there made a lovely nest!! :roll::evil:

Nino fell out of their hutch over a year ago now...he hit the concrete floor with his chin and fractured all his incisor teeth and snapped the lower two off at the root.....just after our super vet had burred them perfectly for the last time and managed to correct his bite!!! Arrrrggh!
Yes, they have a bar to stop them doing this, but he was leaning out....I turned my back for a second to get some hay.....but he didn't fall....he was pushed!! by a very naughty Poppy rabbit! :shock::roll:....he leaned out and she gave him a hefty nudge from up his bum and pushed him out the hutch....! :shock:
(Since then they are no longer over a concrete floor and all the doors have magnetic catches as well as fasteners....and I NEVER let them lean out....particularly Nino. His teeth were ok - grew back perfectly and he received immediate pain relief and vet attention don't worry!)
A very naughty girlie! I can laugh about it now! :lol:

Ours could possibly be going on right now! They have come up to my parents house and, as there isn't a cage big enough for 4 buns, they are living lose in their conservatory 24/7. We took everything out the room and put the remaining things onto the dining table in there.

So far they get onto the windowsills, have knocked off cups/clocks/glass candle stick holders/pegs/beermats/plant basket full of soil and now have be caught chewing through the blinds!!

Last night Elsa somehow learnt to jump onto the dining table (god knows how! :shock:) so she knocked off a carrier bag of veg, the hay bag, several empty boxes, the cups/glass candle holders and the basket of soil we had just picked up! grrrrr

Don't reckon they are welcome again :shock::shock: :lol:

p.s. 4 rabbits for sale.....:lol::lol:

When Doona was still little and cute....:roll: she chewed through the power supply to my Brother's nintendo Wii the week before Xmas when he was going to be getting the Wii-Fit as a present!!!! Frantic ordering from EBay for a new one......

Whenever Daz gets the chance, he escapes past the babygate into the living room and wees all over the throws on the sofa. He just sits there looking all proud of what he has done....:lol:

And yesterday Daz escaped from his run and we spent all day/evening trying to catch him. It was gone 10o'clock by the time he gave up. I couldn't leave him out as I was worried about cats and foxes. He was eventually caught by a very tired and tearful me but still got a kiss good night :love:

He is currently under house arrest until we can figure out how he escapes from the run.....

And don't even start me on Humphrey's plant eating, Doona's shoe eating and her board game obsession.......

My mum told me that Roly worked out how to open the back door when it hadn't been shut properly. A wee while ago he sneaked in without anyone seeing him and hid somewhere. My dad was through in our front room and heard movement through in the dining room. He was convinced someone had broken in but he went through and saw Roly sitting in the middle of the floor.:lol:

I'm sure Giantbunnymummy can add a nice long list to this thread:lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

1) De-wallpapered the living room in several places

2) Destroyed wallpaper, plaster and skirting board in hallway

3) Teefed expensive bamboo floor in several places in the living room and chewed through one section completely

4) Bit through two landline wires

5) Chewed through floorboard in bedroom, pulled out wiring and disconnected alarm system :shock:

6) Chewed conti-size hole in the side of my divan bed, pulled out liner foam and teefed all wooden supports inside the bed

There are many more bunny misdemeanours but these are the most expensive examples of bunny redecorating :roll:

Daisy in action:
Wallpaperstripper006.jpg
Wallpaperstripper005.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

1) De-wallpapered the living room in several places

2) Destroyed wallpaper, plaster and skirting board in hallway

3) Teefed expensive bamboo floor in several places in the living room and chewed through one section completely

4) Bit through two landline wires

5) Chewed through floorboard in bedroom, pulled out wiring and disconnected alarm system :shock:

6) Chewed conti-size hole in the side of my divan bed, pulled out liner foam and teefed all wooden supports inside the bed

There are many more bunny misdemeanours but these are the most expensive examples of bunny redecorating :roll:

Daisy in action:
Wallpaperstripper006.jpg
Wallpaperstripper005.jpg

:shock::shock: and i thought Flopsy and Peter was naughty :lol:

These have made me :lol: Cheeky buns!

My buns are all beautifully well behaved! Although Posy did give O/H a hard time yesterday. He was looking after the buns for me while the children and I had a few days away. He went out yesterday morning to give them their brekkie before heading off to work.

He lifted the lid on the run bit of Peter and Posy's hutch/run and gave them their pellets. He turned his back to pick up the hay bag when Posy hopped over the side of the run and legged it round the garden!

O/H says he managed to catch her straight away but she wriggled and scratched him badly and he had to put her down. He then spent ages trying to catch her again and trying to tempt her into the carrier. He got her eventually but didnt get to work till 10.30am!!

Alvin has caused havoc with the walls.... theres so many areas patched up now and i keep towels pinned to the walls to stop the little monster :evil: he was deffo worse when he was single

Pearl has chewed thro wires, but only of Ste's stuff :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back