• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For JAYPOT --- Meet Seymour Your New

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
Baby boy:D:D:D:D:D
:wave::wave::wave: Hi mummy,
Can't wait for Phill to meet Aunty Kay and bring me up to you. It is very exciting especially when i am such a lucky boy and got a second chance. If that lady hadn't have phoned Aunty Kay I would be at the bridge now as those vets said i was better to go to sleep forever becaus I had a badly broken leg. Aunty Kay wouldn't let them and said I can use three legs. She says I adjusted really well and wouldn't have thought when she brought me home that I had had a big operation.
Hope you like me and haven't changed your mind now you have seen me:D:D

004-6.jpg

005-3.jpg

:shock: Faints with the shock of just how gorgeous he is :love::love::love::love::love::love:

Seymour, mummy loves you so very much and can't wait to have you here :love::love::love:

You are adorable :love::love:

Aww bless you sweetie, of course you can cope with 3 legs our little Lionel does, what a horrid vet to suggest otherwise :shock:

Back