• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Scottish bunny bonding expert needed!

Joob-joobs

Mama Doe
Hiya

I've been trying to bond two of my buns but it isn't really working and my nerves and patience is shot.

Is there anyone nearby who would be willing to bond them for me and in return I will make a donation to a bunny rescue of your choice?

:wave:

xXx

IM not sure if its something she would do - but possibly Kareen from Fife Rabbit Rescue? It may be worthwhile getting in touch with her to see (www.fiferabbitrescue.co.uk) She may not but no harm in asking

Im no expert but i would have tried for you but absolutely no room here im afraid. If you cant get anyone - i could try and come to you and help you with a bit of moral support and pass on any tips ive learnt if you like as i know how stressful it can be x

i clearly dont have a clue but im only down the road if u need a wine buddy or a hand haha!:lol:

Back