• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Worst day of my life!!!

PrincessPinky

Mama Doe
Yesterday, Flopsy and Peter escaped out the hutch. I let them have a run around the garden, i them attempted to catch them, Pete being a good boy come straight up to me and i put him in the run. But Flopsy decided to run and try and get under the shed. My dads shed is massive and it has a few inches gap at the front, she got under the shed, she would not get back out :evil:
I didnt know but apparntly my dad put mouse poision under there years ago, so im panicking thinking noooooo what if she eats some!

3 hours later i was desperate to get her out so my dad got the pressure washer thing and started spraying underneath the shed all way round, the water obviously hit her so she came running out! She was soaked and caked in mud all over her, so i had to bath her!
Took all day yesterday and last night to dry her so had her in my bedroom all day! I was so pee'd off the nauhgty girlie! :shock: :lol:
Wish i had got a picture of her, absoultly covered all over in mud!

At least she did not eat any poision, she seems fine and is eating pooing as normal!

I have now learnt to not let them free range under any circumstances!
I really did not think she would fit under the shed! :lol:

Nightmare! No wonder you didn't want chester last night :lol: Thats all you would have needed!

Nightmare! No wonder you didn't want chester last night :lol: Thats all you would have needed!

Yeah :lol: after all that Chester was the last thing i needed :lol: She hates being bathed, so after all that stress of getting her out and trying to bath her, she ended up literally climbling the walls (the shower curtain in-fact) to get away from me and the shower!
She is the most stubburn rabbit possible! she hates being told what to do and is not affraid to attack! :roll: :lol:

Norty Flopsy! But I bet, even with all the washing after, given half a chance she'd do it again! Bunnies are sooo baad!:lol::love::lol:

Norty Flopsy! But I bet, even with all the washing after, given half a chance she'd do it again! Bunnies are sooo baad!:lol::love::lol:

Yes she would defo do it again!
The thing is with rabbits they do naughty things that other animals would not get away with! But you still can not be mad at them! I mean i picked her up, which meant i was covered in mud, all over, including my face!!! The first thing i did was kissed her! :love::love: i just couldnt be mad at her, i was just so pleased i had got her back!

She looks so innocent! :evil: :lol::lol:

Flopsy.jpg
[/IMG]

Yes she would defo do it again!
The thing is with rabbits they do naughty things that other animals would not get away with! But you still can not be mad at them! I mean i picked her up, which meant i was covered in mud, all over, including my face!!! The first thing i did was kissed her! :love::love: i just couldnt be mad at her, i was just so pleased i had got her back!

Lol I know exactly what you mean! I caught Star stripping the wallpaper in the hallway with half of the paper hanging out of her mouth... I couldnt stop laughing,... she was denying it (looking soooo innocent!) even though the evidence was clear to see! I certainly can't be mad at mine... :roll::love:

Lol I know exactly what you mean! I caught Star stripping the wallpaper in the hallway with half of the paper hanging out of her mouth... I couldnt stop laughing,... she was denying it (looking soooo innocent!) even though the evidence was clear to see! I certainly can't be mad at mine... :roll::love:

:lol: You got a picture of Star?

Naughty naughty

My Tiggy bun made a den under our bed, unfortunately he pulled apart a cuddly lion belonging to my Hubby (which he had kept after his Mum passed away). I kept it secret for ages, in fact he was mad at me for not telling him and Tiggy got a big hug :?

Back