• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How Cuttte Is He (L) x

you don't adopt the rabbit as such..its a scheme for an attraction to raise money,,they are not a rescue
think you ought to edit your post:?

thought you might have,:lol:
very misleading the way its worded..thought they might have loads of people from here ringing up for bunnies..then they's start a new business selling them!!

He's very cute, looks suspiciously like a litter I know someone gave to them.

Personally I wouldn't ever buy a rabbit from them, they are completely inbred. I took a litter off the same person who gave some to Hall Hill and they themselves were inbred. Farms like this just put the rabbits in a pen and let them get on with it....not exactly responsible breeding!

He's very cute, looks suspiciously like a litter I know someone gave to them.

Personally I wouldn't ever buy a rabbit from them, they are completely inbred. I took a litter off the same person who gave some to Hall Hill and they themselves were inbred. Farms like this just put the rabbits in a pen and let them get on with it....not exactly responsible breeding!

i couldnet of put that better myself:D

Back