• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet my Rabbits

Thank you all for your nice comments.My mates all think Rabbits are a bit girley:lol:. I've got more girls than boys in the family (a daughter, 4 neices and a nephew so I got them rabbits. If there were more boys than girls then the enclosure would have been for ferrets as I had ferrets as a kid and my sister had a dutch rabbit. to be honest I think I love the rabbits more than the kids do:)

Last edited:
Wow ! That is quite a set up you have there, they are very lucky fuzzies, have you devoted all of your garden to the bunsters ?

That underground tunnel is amazing! :)

I've got some old mobile phone footage of Penny and Buttons when they first started digging it. It's not very clear but I'll upload it on to youtube if anyone wants to see it. It's a very organised team effort although the girls seem to leave it to the boys these days.:)

Back