• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

ideas needed lol

sarahjayne

Young Bun
well today i went and bought a new cage primrose cottage..this is Sooty and Gingers 1st cage together.. i had a 2 storey one before but blocked ramp off till they were neutered..i decided cos they both had they own level and they scent be all over the level..i get a new fresh cage where none of them been.. well that was my excuse to get them a new cage and it worked:lol:

this is the problem..
i put them both in first time 2gether in a hutch..no fighting but they are used to been together in garden and run..but they seem to be staying upstairs unless we put them downstairs..will they get used to having both floors ?? and both use them ?? any idea how i can make them realise they have 2 floors? :D

thanks x

It took some of mine a little while to get used to 2 floors (before they got the shed)
They'll work it out soon enough :)

our other rabbits before wendyhouse it took them ages to find the levels I kept on putting them down and then up . Soon got the hang of it.

lil update.. i just been out and :shock: Sooty was downstairs he saw me and went back upstairs.. GInger then looked at him to she where the hell you come from:lol:
had a nosey at the ramp and thought nah i leave it for now:roll:
think i leave them alone now.. see how they are in the morning and if still not using both levels i get they favour drops and place them on ramp..

thanks simple thing but neer crossed my mind:D

Back