• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why are they always too far away/bonded/reserved/not suitable for me etc?! :-(

They are all gorgeous. What about asking about a bunnyrun. I had to check to make sure none of them were my reserved bunnies. :D

They are all gorgeous. What about asking about a bunnyrun. I had to check to make sure none of them were my reserved bunnies. :D

:D There were tonnes more than just the few mentioned, so I'm sure I've secretly got my eye on at least one of yours as well! :lol::lol:

I'm just in 2 minds as to how long to wait for Dude's sake. I only lost Poppy last week and I'm broody but feel bad for thinking about getting another so soon, but I also don't know what's best for Dude. Although he's good in himself and eating etc, he's started pooing and weeing everywhere which he never used to do. Also feel bad seeing him on his own. :cry:

I've currently got a 10x8 shed which housed my 2 pairs with a dividing 'wall' in between and a mesh door for me to hop over, but Blake and Angel are quite inquisitive and it's always been a struggle to keep them out while I've been getting from one side to the other! I've made enquiries about buying a new front and back for the shed, with the hope of making 2 sheds measuring 5 x 8 and then attaching the runs onto, and the guy is supposed to be emailing me a price for the 2 new panels tomorrow.

I'm hoping to get the shed sorted in the next 4 weeks, but it will prob take that long as need to take 2 trees out of the garden first for where the new shed will stand. So I guess 4 weeks is a good time as then I can move Dude and his new ladyfriend straight into their new house.

I'm also going to need someone else to do the bonding for me as I'm suffering with job-related stress at the moment and don't think my nerves could take a bond.

So many things to think about - I just want to find Dudey the perfect wifey-bun and for everything to work out. :(

Wow, that was a looong post!! :lol:

I just fell in love with the picture of Harebell, then I realised she was one of ours:lol::lol::lol:

Harebell is one of yours??

If you still have her in a few months then I may come and pinch her, I MIGHT be looking for a neutered female nethie to be bunwife to Rimmi once he is neutered.... and he is an indoor bun too.

Am only thinking about it at the moment though, hes only 10 weeks old so AGES till hes neutered and recovered.

:)

Give her big nose rubs for me!

I just fell in love with the picture of Harebell, then I realised she was one of ours:lol::lol::lol:

That Charlie almost made me cry!!

Poor baby.

Wish I had room for way more buns, I'd give her what she needs. Poor girl

I know - I've got a spare 6ft Happy Hutch, but not sure if she'd then need a partner as well - can't get a new bun for Dude, then Charlie and then a partner for her!! I'd be really stretching myself financially :cry:

:D There were tonnes more than just the few mentioned, so I'm sure I've secretly got my eye on at least one of yours as well! :lol::lol:

I'm just in 2 minds as to how long to wait for Dude's sake. I only lost Poppy last week and I'm broody but feel bad for thinking about getting another so soon, but I also don't know what's best for Dude. Although he's good in himself and eating etc, he's started pooing and weeing everywhere which he never used to do. Also feel bad seeing him on his own. :cry:

I've currently got a 10x8 shed which housed my 2 pairs with a dividing 'wall' in between and a mesh door for me to hop over, but Blake and Angel are quite inquisitive and it's always been a struggle to keep them out while I've been getting from one side to the other! I've made enquiries about buying a new front and back for the shed, with the hope of making 2 sheds measuring 5 x 8 and then attaching the runs onto, and the guy is supposed to be emailing me a price for the 2 new panels tomorrow.

I'm hoping to get the shed sorted in the next 4 weeks, but it will prob take that long as need to take 2 trees out of the garden first for where the new shed will stand. So I guess 4 weeks is a good time as then I can move Dude and his new ladyfriend straight into their new house.

I'm also going to need someone else to do the bonding for me as I'm suffering with job-related stress at the moment and don't think my nerves could take a bond.

So many things to think about - I just want to find Dudey the perfect wifey-bun and for everything to work out. :(

Wow, that was a looong post!! :lol:

That sounds a great idea and four weeks will fly by. Fatfluffs do bonding and Tulip looks gorgeous. :love: but don't know how far that is from you :?

Try being in the North of Scotland. I keep seeing bunnies I'd give a loving home to but they are always too far away:( I'm trying to get known in my area as a bit of a rescue:D

It's a pain isn't it - I'm waiting for a girl for Apache but not found any suitable yet. I know I'm being impatient :oops: but I hate to see him alone. *sigh*

I'm sure your perfect bun will be along in a bit :)

Back