• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Let the bonding begin! & is honking normal?

Joob-joobs

Mama Doe
Leo and Skye are currently camped out in my downstairs loo... and I'm camped out on the hallway floor. :lol:

There has been humping (lots of it! I'm sure Leo thinks he's a little stud muffin!) He keeps climbing off to munch some food... typical bloke! :lol: There has been foot thumping, nipping and a tiny bit of fur pulling but that's about it. There has also been washing themself at the same time.

We're only about half an hour in but so far it hasn't been as bad as I was expecting.

Wish us luck!!

xXx

Last edited:
Is it normal for a neutered male to still make honking noises when he is around a lady bun?

p.s. he is 7 years old, I've had him for 2 years and he was 'done' well before I got him. :D

Hi, Sounds like it's going well!! I'm pretty sure it's still normal (the honking) and Dude did it sometimes with Poppy, even thought he was neutered years ago! :D

Haha!! I remember thinking exactly the same thing with Dude ages ago, but came to realise he's just a little randy so-and-so!! :oops::lol:

Oooh, there has been a change of events!

Skye is now the one doing the humping. She's hanging on for dear life!! :shock:

Girl power! :lol:

Back