• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Today Would Have Been my Mum's 79th Birthday

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
.........but she died suddenly and tragically on 4th September 1982 at the age of just 52 :cry:

I miss her so very much........

2nd August 1930 - 4th September 1982

JaneandherMum.jpg

So so sorry Jane. Must be so hard for you :(. Sending you millions of hugs. And i'm sure your mum is up on her cloud looking down very proudly on you for all you have achieved and all these bunnies you have cared so very much about. :).

It will be a hard day for you. Just try and keep smiling and remembering all the happy times you both had together :) xx

So hard to lose a parent..and however many years go by it doesn't end the missing them:cry:
Your mum was lucky though as she was obviously loved very much by you and is still carried in your heart
thinking of you today Jane xx

Last edited:
Thanks everyone

There is a programme on ITV1 at 9pm tonight called 'Single-Handed'. It is set on the west coast of Ireland and that is where my Mum was born.
I will be watching the programme

Thanks everyone :)

For all of you lucky enough to still have your Mums with you dont forget to tell her how much you love her.

Back