• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fun ways to eat hay

LilVicky

Warren Veteran
Well im not sure toffee is eating as much hay as he should be.
The girls eat the hay no problem.

They have science selective pellets, not many but enough for all three of them to share, they get a couple of veggies etc and hay is always there for them.

I have started to put hay inside loo rolls and kitchentowl rolls to make it 'fun' and that seems to be working as they like to chew up the roll aswell as the hay.
I was just wondering if there are any other ways i could encourage him to eat more hay?

:wave::wave:

I have little wicker baskets or cardboard boxes filled with dried herbs, a few pellets from their daily allowance and nice yummy hay they spend hours chomping. I also stuff loo rolls with pellets and dried herbs and hay.

Toffie:love::love:

make a little osical corse?:lol: i dont know lol:lol:

edit -i just like the fact of looking at toffie:lol::love:

:wave:
300709064.jpg

300709076.jpg

I have little wicker baskets or cardboard boxes filled with dried herbs, a few pellets from their daily allowance and nice yummy hay they spend hours chomping. I also stuff loo rolls with pellets and dried herbs and hay.

Thats a good idea, include the veg and pellets in with the hay, didnt think of that. :thumb:

Back