• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

About dwarf lops

darcylouise93

Young Bun
Hey everyone!

I just wanted to ask everyone who own dwarf lops if there is any specific information I need to know about this particular breed. I am new to owning these cute bunnies :lol:

Also, if its ok, would poeple be able to post some pictures of there dwarf lops :D I've only seen some colours of them and I'm curious to what other colours they come in.

Also I might be breeding dwarf lops in the near future.

Thanks!

DarcyLouise

Hiya and welcome to the forum :)

Dwarf lops, despite their name are actually medium size bunnies and come in a wide variety of colours. If you look on the BRC website you will see the different varieties. As with any bunny their personalities vary hugely with each bun. My boy Wilm is very active and cheeky and will happily climb all over the furniture and watch TV with us. I'm sure lots of people will be along soon with piccies as they are a very popular breed.

As for breeding them, this forum is filled with people who are very pro rescue, many of whom devote their lives to this. Most people on here prefer to neuter their bunnies and have them as companions rather than breed from them so you may not get that much advice in that area. There are thousands of unwanted rabbits in this country so many (including myself) feel breeding is unnecessary.

X x

Back