• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I love my Frenchie!!

LoopyLouie

Wise Old Thumper
Hi everyone! I'm just posting in pure adoration of the French lop - this is the first time I've ever had one and she is pure delight! She's recovered from her spay brilliantly and has the most adorable personality. She follows me around like a dog and constantly seeks love and attention and is such a loving girl, even more so since the spay! She's free range and chews nothing bless her! What a star!

Post your stories of Frenchie love here!

I have a frenchie called Barney he is still only young and the first one I have ever had. I have always wanted one he is such a character and is like having a small dog:lol::lol:Here is a couple of piccies of him
090601194602a.jpg

090601194434c.jpg

Ive had 2 frenchies.Willow weighed 15lbs & lived til she was almost 7years old.Barley I have at the moment.She is a blue butterfly.Shes a little on the small side due to a naff start in life,weighing only 10lbs.Shes almost 3 years old.Willow was amazing.I miss her so much.B is very mischievous but beautiful.Would never ever be without a french lop.They look gorgeus,they have a really charecter about them & they are perfect as housebuns as they cant get in to hard to reach places.Love,love love them so so much.:)
This was my Will
Img0067.jpg

This is B
Marksbirthday-Brixham097.jpg

Last edited:
My Lily was a french lop, the strongest, bravest bunny i've ever met! God i miss her :cry:

Treasure every second!!!!

Back