• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

just had the biggest fright

sally1974

Wise Old Thumper
I have been out all day visiting relatives, I had let Barney out earlier for 3-4 hours free range in my garden. Then I put him away and we left leaving the shed door open as I always do when it is warm. I had just got back and went out to see the buns, when I noticed Barney's hutch open I was shocked as I could of sworn I shut it anyway Barney was nowhere to be seen I have had all the family out in the pouring rain looking everywhere for him. I thought he was a goner because behind my house is just fields. Then my hubby decided to check under a old pond liner we had and who was looking back at us so happy to see us my Barney:love::love: I have never been so happy to see my boy thank god nothing happened to him as earlier on my cat was out and about and he doesn't get on with the buns. I think he was as happy to see us as we was him.Anyway happy ending:lol::lol:

omg i can just imagine that cold fear... glad it was just a fright hun :D:D:D

Yep, I remember when I was on the computer in the cupboard under the stairs, and my mum was in the kitchen with Beau in a pen, suddenly my mum screamed my name, Beau had crashed his way out of his pen and was legging it towards the open backdoor. Fortunately my mum screaming frightened him as much as me and he froze next to the door. Cold fear is exactly how I would describe it. If he'd got out that door he'd have been a gonner - there's a busy road, many many cats, nevermind loads of rabbits who he would love to try and be friends with :roll:

Back