• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hay

Hiya,

I used to feed Bella on Meadow hay until the shop I got it from stopped selling it. Now they sell it in a clear bag without any label or anything so unable to mention what it's called. It looks like any other normal hay and Bella seems to eat it. Same with my sister's GP, Smudge, he seems to like it, too. Except for that I'd like to put Bella back on Meadow hay as this other one I'm not sure it's keeping Bella's teeth under control as it should as she now is in need of a dental. One problem, we used to get it also from a place called 'Focus' but that's closed down now too so does anyone know of any places in Nottingham that sell Meadow hay please? :?

Diana xx

There's a pets at home in arnold near the big B&Q and there's 1 at castle marania retail park

Some garden centres sell meadow hay. I live in nottingham and I buy hay from Kennelgate, I use the one at gamston but have just checked the website and there are stores at chilwell, bulwell and wollaton too.

Back