• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bonding pics ...do you think its working???

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
2009_0801august090007.jpg

Theo and Rosie 4 hours together.....

2009_0801august090004.jpg

LICKY LICKY LICK :lol:

2009_0801august090006.jpg

oooi ...can we have a bit of privacy ...:oops:

:love::love::love: fantastic news :D :love:

Not only for Rosie and her mummy but for the rest of us, cause we get to see Theo on a regular basis from now on (hint, hint)

Aw, my babies:love::love::love: The house is so empty without Rosie already, I hope they're home soon:love::love::love: They look like a very happy couple already, I hope Theo gives Rosie lots more confidence and we'll have two cheeky buns:love::love::love:at home in no time.

To be fair there's not a lot of space to get up to much in the bonding cage:lol: Is it a good sign that they're not doing anything? Has Rosie groomed Theo yet? Is she eating? Have she pood?:lol::lol:

To be fair there's not a lot of space to get up to much in the bonding cage:lol: Is it a good sign that they're not doing anything? Has Rosie groomed Theo yet? Is she eating? Have she pood?:lol::lol:

:lol::lol:..truthfully i love boring bonds ...much safer than exciting ones ;)

yes its a good sign .. Rosie has had her ears washed at least 50 times ... (shes been humped a couple of times too but doesnt seem to mind :oops:)

Both are relaxed enough to eat and both have been flopped out on their sides ... i tried to get a pic but they jumped up when i got the camera then i felt guilty for disturbing them :oops:

Rosie has had a good sniff around Theo ..including his ears ..and his bum :oops:..but not seen her groom him yet ..

will keep you posted ..;)

Ah, that all sounds good. Rosie seems to be taking a bit more interest in him then she was earlier. She's never licked us yet - I think she just takes a bit of time. I'm glad she's been eating and flopping though, she sounds nice and relaxed with him. I love the photo of Theo squishing himself in the litter tray with her:love:

I'll be watching out for regular updates:D

Cuties

I am so pleased for Rosie & Ted. Two little buns who have had a sorry start to life have just become the luckiest buns (apart from my two)! :love:

Rosie has had a good sniff around Theo ..including his ears ..and his bum :oops:..but not seen her groom him yet ..

will keep you posted ..;)

Can't blame her really, boys smell, she'll have to get used to the idea of getting used to the idea of living one first. (Don't tell her how rubbish it is!!)

still going well ...;)

both had a nibble on some pellets ...

Rosie has perked up a lot now and keeps getting up for a nosey everytime i walk in the kitchen ..(they are now on my kitchen table so Nemo cant get near them :roll:)

Oh that's great. I was a bit worried about Rosie's appetite as she took a bit of time to settle here and didn't really touch her pellets for a couple of days so it sounds like she's settled well with Theo (so far, touch wood). She'll have a good view from the kitchen table:lol::lol:

have just been laughing at these two ...:lol::lol:

Theo is desperate for some attention off Rosie...so much so that while she was having a drink he was nudging her under her belly and stamping when she ignored him ...
:lol:

awww Rosie Rosalea ... i think you are playing hard to get ..:lol:;)

That's my girl, treat 'em mean keep 'em keen:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::love:

On a serious note, if she keeps paying him no attention might things go wrong? Will they be ok overnight on their own?

Back