• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our new set-up

lunar6769

Alpha Buck
I have just put on their extension and our lovely carpenter has made an ace fence so that we can sit with them or they can have a run around when the children are in the garden.
They love doing high-speed laps around the outside of their hutch! It is about 10 feet square the space of the enclosure.

IMG_0977-1.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0979.jpg
[/IMG]
You can just see them eating thyme in this one above.

IMG_0967.jpg

Thats lovely, your rabbits are going to have some fun in there. I have seen the hutchs inside the run as well on the net but they looked bigger when I saw them advertised.

Thats lovely, your rabbits are going to have some fun in there. I have seen the hutchs inside the run as well on the net but they looked bigger when I saw them advertised.

The hutch is bigger than it looks - the perspective is a bit weird in the photos.
I was so pleased I even showed the grocery delivery guy yesterday!! - he did mention that he had hens and rabbits :)

Back