• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

HAVANA -Discovery at the vets

maggyottermad

Warren Scout
I took Havana to the vets this morning for her VHD, she had her full check over.

I mentioned her fur and colouring - (it is havana mostly but with considerable rusting effect) and I showed vet the strange dark bits of hair underneath - the vet said that this was new growth of her hair, where she had been bitten!:shock:

I am shocked as she has these little patches all over her body :cry:

Fat fluffs reckoned she was a bit of bully, well she actually was, I saw for myself when she humped Ruben like crazy! but maybe in her last 'home' she was bullied alot..?

Her toes are mis-shapened and not same length and she has a little weight to put on also.

I am glad to have given her a home and cant wait till her hair grows properly and for a little weight to come on, she is a sweet little bun. Thanks again Fat Fluffs :p x

It's not necessarily that she's been bitten. Unless there are scabs/scars to indicate that this is the case, then she's probably just having a funny moult. Some of mine, especially the lops, tend to moult in tufts rather than showing a clear moult-line

Back