• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Foster kittens

Fran

Warren Veteran
Photos of some of the foster kittens we have at the moment :)

Lotta..she has a sister Lola who looks similar just a little bigger, they're my favourites :love:

P1020324.jpg

Cameron

P1020332.jpg

Jess

P1020333.jpg

:love::love::love: Incredibly cute kitties. Lotta is beautiful - I can't understand why black cats are unpopular in the same way black bunnies seem to be. :?

Did Phoebe and her kittens all find homes or are they still with you?

I love black cats!!! And I have a beautiful black bunny oh and i ride a black horse, black is the colour to be :)

Lotta :love:

Awwwwww how cute are they all! :love::love::love: Little Cameron is adorable - reminds me of our William when he was a kitten :love:

I don't understand why black cats or black bunnies are unpopular either :( :love:

:love::love::love: Incredibly cute kitties. Lotta is beautiful - I can't understand why black cats are unpopular in the same way black bunnies seem to be. :?

Did Phoebe and her kittens all find homes or are they still with you?

I don't understand why black cats are unpopular either, I always think they're stunning.

Yes they've all found homes :D How's Skye doing?

Jess looks just like one of mine did as a kitten :love:
Some people I know don't like black cats because they think they are like witches cats :roll: Both my cats are black and I love them to bits :love:

IYes they've all found homes :D How's Skye doing?

Awwww, that's great news.

Skye is doing brilliantly; we all love her. :love: She's really settled in now and we're starting to see her true character. She's very playful but she's decided she prefers a 35p bouncy ball to the expensive turbo track that I bought her. :no: :lol::lol: Oh, and she's got us all at her beck and call.

Skye is doing brilliantly; we all love her. :love: She's really settled in now and we're starting to see her true character. She's very playful but she's decided she prefers a 35p bouncy ball to the expensive turbo track that I bought her. :no: :lol::lol: Oh, and she's got us all at her beck and call.

Aww that's great. They always seem to prefer the cheap toys :lol:

Back