• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mysterious thief strikes in broad daylight!

Tinsel

Wise Old Thumper
If anyone can help identify the culprit from the CCTV image I'd be very grateful...

Picture913.jpg

Oooh, the police will catch him in no time, he's very well known, can't think of his name off the top of my head but I've seen him on Crimewatch several times :D

Oooh, the police will catch him in no time, he's very well known, can't think of his name off the top of my head but I've seen him on Crimewatch several times :D

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

He certainly seems vaguely familiar....

It's those ears, a very distinguishing feature, I've seen them on many a photofit. Plus he is recognised for his MO, often perpetrating heinous crimes whilst looking incredibly handsome, which allows him to brazenly conduct most of his lawbreaking activities in broad daylight. His crimes usually involve food.

Well now ye see 'e aint who ye fink 'e is like.

Rumour 'as it tha' there is two wabbits goin' abou' imbunsernating me and me ol' mate Captain Carrot.

I fink its :censored: outrageous tha' they is gettin' away wiff makin' me an' The Captain look bad :evil:

I mean everyone KNOWS we is boff :angel::angel:

Regards

Sir Victor Velveteen

Hmm...it's very odd - some might say suspicious - that certain forum members and/or their buns seem to know so much about this particular criminal, whilst being unable, apparently, to bring the culprit to justice....:?

Nope, doesn't look like any bun I know at all & definitely looks nothing like Captain Carrot. ;););) :lol::lol:

However, whoever this bunny may be, it's clear that he's absolutely starving and was driven to the crime out of necessity. :lol:

That's the most appalling case of entrapment I've even seen! Whoever to that photo should be ashamed of themselves, I fink.

The Honeybunnies think he is one of The Great Grain Robbers...could be Ronnie Bugs?

Or, could he be Rabbit Hood? Robbing from the rich bunny mummies and giving to the poor bunnies. Does he have a band of merry bunnies ? A hero of our times to be sure :D

It CAN'T be Captain Carrot! :evil: I think it's Noah, the bunny that Tinsel considers to be harmless. :roll::lol::lol:

Ronnie Buggs? Rabbit Hood? Noah? Starvation? Entrapment? :?

It seems to me the Finger of Blame should be pointing in one direction only!!!!:

CAPTAIN CARROT!!!

Picture914.jpg

Caught red pawed!!!

Picture915.jpg

quote from Blackadder: They do say he's half way to becoming the new Robin Hood...he steals from the rich, he just hasn't got round to giving it to the poor yet...

I disagree!
The Captain was clearly innocently passing by and happened on somebunny else's crime. He was just looking for clues...(been taking tips from Inspector Morse)...when the incriminating picture was taken xx

Good grief, has this criminal still not been apprehended?! Do you not realise what is at stake here? Clearly if left to his own devices we face a crime wave the like of which the bunny kingdom has never experienced. I predict hay shortages, possibly an underground ring of buns mixing high quality pellets with supermarket cereals for profit, and possibly a treat amnesty will be required. I think Inspector Morse may need to be called in. Or Miss Marple? Anybun?

I disagree!
The Captain was clearly innocently passing by and happened on somebunny else's crime. He was just looking for clues...(been taking tips from Inspector Morse)...when the incriminating picture was taken xx

Strange, that was Captain Carrot's story too...His exact words were:

I was *crunch* just *crunch* looking for foo- I mean clues...*crunch* *swallow* :evil:

Back