• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eep!!

biscuitblossom

Warren Veteran
Just gave Kevin and Perry their breakfast and couldnt have shut my bedroom door properly.....next thing I know Billy was in the room :shock:

Theres me squawking at Billy to get out ,:lol:, hes under the bed and I'm trying to grab him!

Have to say there wasnt actually any aggression but I didn't half panic!

Yes Billy is another rabbit...:lol:...trouble is Billy is paired up with Bonnie and shes the biggest madam in the world,theirs was the most difficult bond Ive ever done!

lol ok so a difficult but maybe possible foursome lol....
i am contemplating putting dora arthur and coco together but while coco and dora get on and arthur adn coco get on arthur and coco do not get on so i thinks this will be a challenge.... hmmm.. x

lol ok so a difficult but maybe possible foursome lol....
i am contemplating putting dora arthur and coco together but while coco and dora get on and arthur adn coco get on arthur and coco do not get on so i thinks this will be a challenge.... hmmm.. x

It would be great to have them all together although I fear my house maybe wrecked....Kevin and Perry are also known as the hooligans at the moment :lol:

I have a playhouse under construction and the plan is to put them outside and eventually bond them with their sister Doris once shes been speyed......cripes my kids would go bonkers if I had 4 free range bunnies!:roll:

Back