• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Archie says 'me & Emily enjoy a cosy night in!' - pic heavy

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
Archie: Hello RU, me & Emily have spent a cosy night in tonight wiv our mummy. For once mummy says I has been a good boy! :lol:

Hope you like our piccies, I reawy luv my Emily - she is one big, gorgeous bun :love:

DSCF3844.jpg

My Emily washing my big ears :love: She said they needed it! :shock::lol:
DSCF3846.jpg

Me relaxing & hiding my newly washed ears :lol:
DSCF3828.jpg

My Emily showing off that her ears are bigger than mine :roll::lol:
DSCF3841.jpg

My Emily posing for my mummy :love:
DSCF3848.jpg

Me enjoying cuddles wiv my mummy :love:
DSCF3823.jpg

DSCF3839.jpg

And finally my Emily washing mummy's neck, as she told her that needed a wash too! :lol:
DSCF3850.jpg

Wots of luv, Archie & Emily xxx

Last edited:
Gorgeous bunnies Denise :love:

Kevin and Perry would like to say that they have the same food bowls in black....they think Archie and Emily have very good taste in tableware :lol:

Archie: Fank you evewyone for saying I is handsome :oops: Emily keeps telling me am, so I fink she finks so too :love:

Emily you are more than welcome to come and wash my dishes if you like:lol::lol:

Beautiful big buns:love::love:

Emily: I will come & wash your dishes for wots of cawots & hay :lol:

Kevin and Perry would like to say that they have the same food bowls in black....they think Archie and Emily have very good taste in tableware :lol:

Archie: I fink we all is vewy cwassy bunnies wiv wots of taste! ;):lol:

Awwwh :love::love::love: Theres my bunny fix for this evening. Archie, you are one stunning young man, and your wife is a pretty gal too :love: Next time mummy says your naughty, tell her your packing your cases and moving in with Aunty Becky ;) *nose rubs* for you both! xXx

Awwwh :love::love::love: Theres my bunny fix for this evening. Archie, you are one stunning young man, and your wife is a pretty gal too :love: Next time mummy says your naughty, tell her your packing your cases and moving in with Aunty Becky ;) *nose rubs* for you both! xXx

Archie: Mummy has towd me several times I'm going to be sent to Auntie Becky's - do you fink if I'm reawy, reawy norty she will send me ;):lol: I chomped fru the fone wire on Wednesay - my daddy towd me off, so I went to mummy for cwuddles. Then I just gwared at him & fought 'silly daddy tis your fawt that you didn't pin it down after Noah chomped it last twime! :roll::lol:

I love their ears :love::love::love::love:

Emily: Fank you, I fink our ears are the bestest coz we can hear mummy wen she is chwopping veg up :lol:;)

Awww, biiiiiiig bunny love. :love::love: I didn't realise just how huge they both were either. :shock:

Thanks guys - have to say these 2 just make me smile so much! :D They are certainly big buns - a lot bigger than our cats :shock::lol: Phoebe, our cat was chased round by Archie last night when he decided he'd like to try to hump her! :shock::lol: He really is a little devil in disguise :lol:

Thanks guys - have to say these 2 just make me smile so much! :D They are certainly big buns - a lot bigger than our cats :shock::lol: Phoebe, our cat was chased round by Archie last night when he decided he'd like to try to hump her! :shock::lol: He really is a little devil in disguise :lol:

poor kitty!!! still glad they are a happy couple. x

Fab pictures Denise :D

I hardly ever get cuddles like that from Daisy :( - when she leaps on me I never know whether I'll get a kissy bunny or a bitey bunny :shock: :lol:

Archie and Emily are such gorgeous bunnies :love::love::love:

Awww, biiiiiiig bunny love. :love::love: I didn't realise just how huge they both were either. :shock:

That's what I'm thinking too :shock::shock:

It's only when you see them with their Mummy that you realise just how big they are.

Them ears must be about 30 inches long :shock::lol::lol:

Back