• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vhd

Lspacehopper

Wise Old Thumper
My little girl went in for her VHD today and was as good as gold. Nothing seems to faze her. My vets really are good with the animals :)

I started to go to them after they were recommended by Amy and Jill. My previous vets were a rip-off and I wasn't that impressed with them really.

What a good girl! I just took Star (Yorkie) for his booster and he cowered/whined/clung to me and generally acted like a huge wuss :oops: But he's still my favourite boy! :love:

glad it went well my buns on wednesday, know rosie wont enjoy it though and will try and chew the think they put in there mouths to check back teeth when they do check up :lol: she get hold of it andtries to rip it out of vets hands, her heart beats soo fast as she hypoventilates, she remembers the night she had to stay in and i left her and worries it will happen again, being taken away from mummy
mowgli however doesn't care what they do to him :lol:

Back