• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Smudge's post op check.

Cornishlass

Mama Doe
Took Smudge for his checkup. His wound not looking great. He is on Baytril - they tried to get a collar on but the vet nurse couldn't figure it out and tried to bend his ears in and poor Smudge was sooo distressed - I said forget it I'll haveto try to get the Baytril down him (Initially told them I don't want anything to syringe into him cos I'm on my own and he won't take it. Oh well, must try. It's going to be so hard as I have my sister's 9 month old here this week too, and he'll be missing his mum who is having a break.

No, he's not in pain, he's eating fine and is normal self. He had pain killing injections at the start but nothing since. This is IN CASE it gets infected I think. The one side is almost healed but the other is more "open" but it's not open IYKWIM? It had a large dried bloody crust on it this morning but that is off now - probably nibbled away. :roll:

Back