• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pebbles - Two Years

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
Its nearly been two years since i adopted Pebbles, but i know the fosterer is a different one now, so the new fosterer wouldnt remember her.

I wanted to send a little card with an update on pebbles but i dont know if theres any point because its not like she will look and think "what a change from when we got her etc" but do you think they would still like it if i sent it?!

Even though she will have no memory of her?

I think thats a lovely idea, who wouldnt love a card from that cutee?

I sent a card and letter to my dogs original owner a few Christmas' ago but never got anything back.... if I had to give up a pet then I would like to know theyre being well looked after.

A beautiful pic of Pebbles, even if they dont know who she is, might make them smile for a min or so?

:)

Wish I managed to get Pebbles before you... shes so beautiful1!!

That's a toughy because in one way its kinda like what's the point if they wont remember Pebbles or else you could do it just to be nice, the previous fosterer may have told the new one about her or she might pass it onto the previous one?!
I dont know, I think if it was me I would just send a wee something just to be nice x

even if they dont remember her, i guess it would still be nice as they still do the hard work. I sent one at a year and i got a letter back from her fosterer, so i have asked them to forward it on to her if that was possible.

I think i will send it, and just hope someone remembers her.

When i adopted her she had a page on their website as a sucess story so i hope someone remembers her.

Better not forget to call her....MELISSA:shock:

Back