• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wat do you do if your bunnies get wet?

GBNI

Warren Scout
Do you dry them off as much as possible or just leave them?

As cute as Joey is, he's a bit dim and often sits out in the rain instead of either going in or under his hutch :roll: If rain is very heavy I lock him in.

All I do is give him a towel dry, is this enough or should I make more of an effort to dry him?

Some of my buns choose to sit in the rain too..... Even though they can go in if they want too.

If i can get hold of them then i will try and dry them off the best i can otherwise i have to leave them to dry themselves because they either run off or hide somewhere :roll: :lol:

Mine loves the rain but I don't like him out in it - he's a Rex and his fur goes all curly when wet. I towel dry him then lock him in the playhouse.

holly and thumper love the rain, i only put them i if it is really heavy as the will just sit in the middle of the garden :lol:

i dont dry them off

Back