• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mocha has collasped U/D gone

lotsofsmoggies

Mama Doe
I'm just waiting for next door to get their stuff together and we are rushing to the vets.

Please let nothing happen to her, not this soon after Harry

Last edited:
oh no..I really hope she is ok:cry:
Do you know why Harry died.and are all their vacs up to date?

Give her a gentle cuddle from me and please keep me posted xx

She's gone. :cry::cry::cry::cry: I left her at the vets for a PM. I'm so sorry Jill, I've let you down and Mocha down. I can't believe it. :cry: All vaccs where up todate, only done last month, vet suspects a blockage. I didn't have a PM done on Harry as I couldn't stand to have him in the fridge, wish I had done now. :cry: I can't get my head around it all

:cry::cry:
I'm so sorry ..poor Mocha
Don't blame yourself Ann I'm sure its nothing you could have helped xx
Binky free beautiful girl x

Oh no, i was so wishing for a good update.
My thoughts are with you,
Binky free little one xx

So sorry for your loss. It must be incredibly hard for you just now :cry::cry::cry:

Please don't blame yourself, bunnies are so fragile and so hard to 'read' if something's wrong.

I feel sick to the stomach everytime I think about them both. I'm praying it is nothing taht could effect the remaining bunnies. I know what I'm thinking yet I can't think straight enough to put a name to it. I'm playing this morning over and over again. Was she quieter? Did she run around like normal? Did I check on them before I went out with the dog?

I keep cuddling Charlie think he's going to get sick of me soon crying into his fur. :cry:

I feel sick to the stomach everytime I think about them both. I'm praying it is nothing taht could effect the remaining bunnies. I know what I'm thinking yet I can't think straight enough to put a name to it. I'm playing this morning over and over again. Was she quieter? Did she run around like normal? Did I check on them before I went out with the dog?

I keep cuddling Charlie think he's going to get sick of me soon crying into his fur. :cry:

Oh i know how you feel, it was exactly the same when we lost Minstrel. I spent hours hugging Twix and crying. It's part of the process and you need to grieve! Sending you lots of hugs and just know we are here when you need us. Binky free Mocha xxx

I'm so sorry! I know how you feel as I have lost two bunnies within 24 hours of each other at the beginning of this week (totally unrelated causes to death).

Wishing you lots of strength.

Vera

Back