• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Very happy, great bedtime tonight!

xtine

Warren Scout
i am so happy just had an excelent evening routine with my 2 bounty and bumble. they are very skitty at times and we have gained trust and done really well tonight. they sat with me (on my knee) for a good hour running around and then coming back to me. a few bribes were used. but hey great progress :D:D:D

hehe congratulations! If theres any tips on getting nawty rabbits that don't want to come in out of the garden let me know ;) (p.s. ours are fully aware their in the middle of panacur month ;) )

i have developed the skill of putting their carry case out. they go and sit in it and i scoop them up then sit down and get them out on my knee for a bit. working really well.:D omg that is a nightmare to us ethat stuff i am not looking forward to doing that again.

i am so happy just had an excelent evening routine with my 2 bounty and bumble. they are very skitty at times and we have gained trust and done really well tonight. they sat with me (on my knee) for a good hour running around and then coming back to me. a few bribes were used. but hey great progress :D:D:D

I've just had a similar session with my little boy Gordon, very productive night.

Back