• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello it's me again..Baby Saint & my Mummy.

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
Hi everyone it's me again, me and Mummy have moved home, we are not in the indoor cage anymore we are now in the homemade hutch that Daddy Tucker made and it's much bigger.Auntie Hope use to live in it but she has moved to the hutch above us.

30-7-09004.jpg

It's nice and big and I can toss my toys about and I love head-butting the hanging bunny bounce back.

30-7-09007.jpg

From here Mummy says if I look down it's Auntie Hope's play area so although I can't see her I know when she is playing out because Mummy tells me. .

30-7-09005.jpg

If I stand here big Tia is in her play area and above her is Uncle Kenzo in his indoor home, he hasn't been here long I think he fancy's my Auntie Hope because he is always staring at her Mummy said. Next door to us lives Chudleigh Flint and he is always shredding the paper up in his bed and Mummy thumps and says 'Shush chuds'.

30-7-09009.jpg

So I love my new home and so does Mummy and she said I now have plenty of room to grow besides driving her mad. Oom! I wonder what she means by that?

love from Baby Saint and my Mummy xx
wawingbunny.gif

wow look at you guys how amazing do you look now!
Glad all is well its nice to hear some good news for a change and hope you are giving aunty maysie lots of giggles as she has been very sad lately but we know that no bunny disappears forever only to the humans!
love & snuggles
winnie & angel xx

Back