• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wanted: Wallaby Says "Towels For Rescue?"

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Little Wallaby has a favour to ask
Wallaby.jpg

"Has anyone got any old , clean towels they no longer need and could send to the Honeybunnies?

We use them for bedding poorly or post-op bunnies, and drying buns that have had to have their botties washed:oops:

We don't mind what colour they are or even if they are a bit worn out aslong as they are clean:D

if you can spare any and don't mind paying the postage to get them here we would really appreciate it
thank you:D
( If you want to sneak some nice things to eat in you can!)...ooops Auntie Jill just told me off for putting that bit!:lol:"

:wave:Hello wallaby!
Who can refuse such a request! from such a lovely bunny.

I'll hunt some old towels out for you and send them to Auntie Jill!

xx

:wave: Hello Wallaby

Sorry to ask a stupid question (typical hoomin eh!) but...

can they be any size or would you rather have small? Would bath size be too big??

:wave: Hello Wallaby

Sorry to ask a stupid question (typical hoomin eh!) but...

can they be any size or would you rather have small? Would bath size be too big??

Any size is useful..and we can always cut them down if huge..or simply fold them:D

I'll consult my diary...which is depressingly full of work :cry::roll::cry: Wednesday might be a possibility, I'm on a night, but don't start till 10 now

Have you tried freecycle for towels? I've got quite a few through there as we wash about 6 loads of old towels a day so really get through them :D

I'm sure I can find some for you Jill. I'll ask all my friends too. You'll be climbing over towel mountains soon :lol:

Back