PDA

View Full Version : Jeez, now Jake :-(

Jack's-Jane
30-07-2009, 03:48 PM
Jake has been just 'not quite right' today. Eating, but not with much enthusiasm and also not eating his caecotrophs.
I immediately thought 'teeth'. But on examination his teeth are fine but his liver is HUGE and rock hard....................... :shock: :cry:

Back to see Christabel tomorrow.

TeflonsShadow
30-07-2009, 03:55 PM
:(

Awww

*Big vibes for Jake*

And even bigger vibes for you!! Poor you!!

Hope all is well... I think you need to tell your buns you need a break from all this worrying!!

Jeanna and Rimmi xxx

prettylupin
30-07-2009, 04:16 PM
Jake has been just 'not quite right' today. Eating, but not with much enthusiasm and also not eating his caecotrophs.
I immediately thought 'teeth'. But on examination his teeth are fine but his liver is HUGE and rock hard....................... :shock: :cry:

Back to see Christabel tomorrow.

Hepatomegaly?! :shock::( Oh dear, poor Jake :( Does he have an existing condition? Sending lots of get well soon Jake vibes! :)

Jack's-Jane
30-07-2009, 04:22 PM
Hepatomegaly?! :shock::( Oh dear, poor Jake :( Does he have an existing condition? Sending lots of get well soon Jake vibes! :)

He was diagnosed with Diabetes Insipidus about 3 years ago. He went onto Desmopressin. After about 10 months the DI seemed to resolve :?
Apparently this can happen.............??? :?

CottonMather
30-07-2009, 04:24 PM
I hope he is ok :(

prettylupin
30-07-2009, 04:27 PM
He was diagnosed with Diabetes Insipidus about 3 years ago. He went onto Desmopressin. After about 10 months the DI seemed to resolve :?
Apparently this can happen.............??? :?

Ah I see....poor bun. I'm not too hot on DI - I think we need Thumps! :D
There's obviously something gone wrong again....all sorts of things can cause the liver to enlarge so hopefully it is one of the least serious. Hoping he feels better soon. :)
Gosh you really are having a trial and a half with your buns this week aren't you! :( Sending you some 'time out' vibes too. :)