• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jeez, now Jake :-(

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Jake has been just 'not quite right' today. Eating, but not with much enthusiasm and also not eating his caecotrophs.
I immediately thought 'teeth'. But on examination his teeth are fine but his liver is HUGE and rock hard....................... :shock: :cry:

Back to see Christabel tomorrow.

:(

Awww

*Big vibes for Jake*

And even bigger vibes for you!! Poor you!!

Hope all is well... I think you need to tell your buns you need a break from all this worrying!!

Jeanna and Rimmi xxx

Jake has been just 'not quite right' today. Eating, but not with much enthusiasm and also not eating his caecotrophs.
I immediately thought 'teeth'. But on examination his teeth are fine but his liver is HUGE and rock hard....................... :shock: :cry:

Back to see Christabel tomorrow.

Hepatomegaly?! :shock::( Oh dear, poor Jake :( Does he have an existing condition? Sending lots of get well soon Jake vibes! :)

Hepatomegaly?! :shock::( Oh dear, poor Jake :( Does he have an existing condition? Sending lots of get well soon Jake vibes! :)

He was diagnosed with Diabetes Insipidus about 3 years ago. He went onto Desmopressin. After about 10 months the DI seemed to resolve :?
Apparently this can happen.............??? :?

He was diagnosed with Diabetes Insipidus about 3 years ago. He went onto Desmopressin. After about 10 months the DI seemed to resolve :?
Apparently this can happen.............??? :?

Ah I see....poor bun. I'm not too hot on DI - I think we need Thumps! :D
There's obviously something gone wrong again....all sorts of things can cause the liver to enlarge so hopefully it is one of the least serious. Hoping he feels better soon. :)
Gosh you really are having a trial and a half with your buns this week aren't you! :( Sending you some 'time out' vibes too. :)

Back