• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit vet in Bolton

Hi there :wave: I would go to Ashleigh Vets in Chorlton. Easily the best exotic vets in the North West. Certainly worth the extra trip! :D

Vets 4 Pets on Manchester Road, Bury have very good bunny savvy vets

Most rescues in South Manchester do you use Ashleigh's in Chorlton,
they are very good but too far from Bury in an emergency for us:wave:

Think the one in Radcliffe is on the corner of Countess Lane, not heard anything about that one only that it has just recently opened.:wave:

I was going to ask on here about vets4pets, Shaun who works there used to work in the one I used to go in Burnley so was wondering if it was worth drving the 20 min drive to take my buns there. He was fantastic when he was over this way. Bleakhold Animal Sanctuary use then aswell, think I might give them a try as Im wary of the one I currently used after my Nibbler died hours after being home from being spayed.

Yes, Shaun is there, also Darren is the bunny savvy vet and he is excellent, both lovely and helpful, and its never a consultation where your time is up and out the door, will answer any questions and take the time to explain exactly what they are doing and why.:wave::wave:

Back