• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What A Juicy Pear!

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
dont be rude!

003-2.jpg

mmmm yummy!

014-2.jpg

look at those gnashers!

011.jpg

Oi! Bog Off!

022.jpg

nom nom

028.jpg

im knackered after all that pear eating!

033-1.jpg

Look at that GLARE! angry jelly!

031-1.jpg

look at that scruffbag!!! :roll::lol: she looks so daft!

Looks like they enjoy their pears! :love::love:
Love the photos :love:

Why do rabbits change colour when molting? :? Mine are changing colour... will they go the colour they are chaning or will they still be the same colour after their molt? :? :love:

Why do rabbits change colour when molting? :? Mine are changing colour... will they go the colour they are chaning or will they still be the same colour after their molt? :? :love:

Gus is always changing colour! They will probably change back at the next moult..

Jelly :love: :love: :love:

soem bunnys change colour others stay the same no idea why arthur goes brown tinged in winter and back to grey in summer. dora gets black stripey bits and coco gets orange tiger stripes.. he is normall ya black bunny!!! lol they usually return to colour after next moult. its pretty i think! :) chelsea is often various colours and never seems to stop moulting bless her x

Back