• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look Laura(Lspacehopper) & Amy(abbyMSm)

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Look who I have visiting for a date!:D

The Mummy Dutch now known as Poppy

vv.jpg

She may look scared in pic but she was actually getting ready to fly round the room..very nosey!:lol: ( I have also trimmed her nails!)

here she is pausing for breath!

v.jpg

I thought you fostered her babies??:?

Ah, I think I know who she is...the Mum of my 3 little black girls, Piglet, Pixie and Purdy!? I've never actually met their mum, but she was definitely a black Dutch.

Jill, Is she smaller than a normal Dutch? Her daughters are more like Nethie size.

Ah, I think I know who she is...the Mum of my 3 little black girls, Piglet, Pixie and Purdy!? I've never actually met their mum, but she was definitely a black Dutch.

Jill, Is she smaller than a normal Dutch? Her daughters are more like Nethie size.

Yep she is their mum..and no she is a good size for Dutch

Awwww...she looks great!! :)

Amy, yep she is dutchy mummy....not the best mum to your girls after what she went through, but great to the litter that followed the P3 :) x

Back