• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

need a male bun for lilly :{

tickles

Mama Doe
This is going to sound really horrid but i am looking for another bun soon for lilly.Lilly lost her partner ozzy yesterday however is now begining to nibble herself again ( she has a history of self harming) not badly at the minute but im worried it may do.
She would need a nice gentle quite bun who isnt large if anyone knows of a rescue bun could u let me know.

Tina, do you have a rescue near you? :) We have a beautiful little male bunny in at the moment, Cloggs, hes a very quiet little lad. Dont know if we are too far for you to travel though?? xXx

This is going to sound really horrid but i am looking for another bun soon for lilly.Lilly lost her partner ozzy yesterday however is now begining to nibble herself again ( she has a history of self harming) not badly at the minute but im worried it may do.
She would need a nice gentle quite bun who isnt large if anyone knows of a rescue bun could u let me know.

Whereabouts are you? x

Back