• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I've a new arrival coming U/D He's here! Pictures

lotsofsmoggies

Mama Doe
The rabbit that was offered to us by my hubby's workmate's neighbours is coming here tonight. The woman rang my husband (his workmate had given her his number) she wants it gone tonight. The rabbit is male, doesn't think he's been neutered, not vaccs and he has a lovely hutch of 3ft9 by 3ft9 high double tier. There is a carrier but 'when they moved from London they didn't bother using it, he stayed in the hutch in the back of the van'. :roll: Lovingly well cared for bunny then.

Last edited:
Got 2 new arrivals coming. Black lionhead aged 8 weeks and mini lop wife for Gordon (both sooty fawn). I'll get some photies and put them on here:wave:

Well he has arrived, bit overweight buts looks well cared for. Its amazing how many excuses people can come up with. Orginally it was must be gone its costing us too much money and we are going on holiday, last night hubby picks it up and it was me and my daughter are allergic to the rabbit. Well which was it? Just the can't be bothered with it bit?

He is very nervous and not neutered. Between the previous owners and her sister (who had bun before them) think he may be 4/5 years old.

Meet Benji, didn't like the name Benji to begin with but its growing

007-1.jpg

009-1.jpg

008-1.jpg

Back