• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Captain Carrot up to his old tricks U/D Fresh outrage!

Tinsel

Wise Old Thumper
Captain Carrot says: My mummy was very norty today. She put the remains of a bag of readi-grass in front of me and Drusilla to try to make it look like we'd been steelings from it. It wasn't our faults at all. She is a bad mummy to play such a meen trick on good bunnehs like us...:cry:

Picture856.jpg

Picture855.jpg

This is me looking sad at the meenness of the trick...

Picture854.jpg

Does anyone else have a bad mummy like mine?

PS My mixymatosisis is all gone now! :D

Last edited:
Oh Captain Carrot you poor thing to have such a mean Mummy. She should really have given you a full bag :lol:

Very pleased to hear you are all better though.

Things have got worse - here's the evvidents that mummy actually trapped pore Drusilla in the bag. She* is very wikkid!! :cry:

(Mummy*, not Drusilla. Drusilla is a very well-behaved bunny like I is! :angel:)

Picture871.jpg

:lol::lol:
:love: Hello Captain Carrot!:wave: and Drusilla. Was that Readi-grass tasty?

I tried not to eat it cos I is a good bunneh. :angel: Some bits may have gone in my mouf though. And they may have tasted nice. But I can't remember. And I certainly didn't finish off what was in the bag...:oops:

You poor thing Captain Carrot..how cruel:(

Sad to say the same type of cruelty has been known at Honeybunnies...dreadful..here's the evidence

ruffeed-1.jpg

Photo-1086.jpg

Doona: Our mummy puts tasty herbs outside then gets all cross when we eats all the nicest ones. Humphrey got told off yesterday for eatsing all the peaz plants. Hoomins are so norty.

You poor thing Captain Carrot..how cruel:(

Sad to say the same type of cruelty has been known at Honeybunnies...dreadful..here's the evidence

ruffeed-1.jpg

Captain Carrot says: That is verry disturbings. That poor bunneh being forced into that bag like that. And those innocent bunnehs in the other pics. My mummy did somefing else bad too, she sneaked a bin full of hay next to me when I was asleep as if I was guardings it from the rest of the bunnehs.

Picture802.jpg

There is too many norty mummies around, I finks!

Last edited:
Poor Captain Carrot and poor Drusilla. :( You are both such beautiful, INNOCENT bunsters. :love::love::love::love::love: What a shame that your mummy doesn't appreciate you. :cry:

Poor Captain Carrot and poor Drusilla. :( You are both such beautiful, INNOCENT bunsters. :love::love::love::love::love: What a shame that your mummy doesn't appreciate you. :cry:

I know it isn't fair. Look what else Mummy accused Drusilla of!

Picture769.jpg

Mummy said Drusilla digged it with her feetses. But the pic she claims is evvidents is just of a shadow - it's not Drusilla at all! Norty mummy again!

Picture823.jpg

Back