• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Noah settling in....

Tinsel

Wise Old Thumper
Here's the little boy..was so worried about him at first but now he's eating fine and gradually gaining confidence...Stays in his hutch overnight happily with Elf, and is starting to venture out increasingly during the day... :love:

Picture866.jpg

Picture869.jpg

Last edited:
Glad to see his is settling in ok:love:

Thank you. I'm really excited because today is the first day he's stayed out. Up until now he's hidden and ventured out occasionally but today it's the other way round. He did hop into his hutch fairly rapidly when Mulberry rushed up to sniff at him, though most people would...;) But he seems to have realised that there's a safe area he can always go back to when life gets a bit overwhelming, the other buns just go about their business nearby, and basically there's sun and hay and grass out there - the penny's dropped today that it's not too bad to be out in it!!!

Aww - bless him!:love: So nice that he has a friend too!

Yes, that was quite unexpected. But Elf is a gentle little boy, as is Noah. I'm not expecting them to be a bonded "pair", but they seem quite happy as night-time companions...both of them were side by side when I came to let them out this morning, and seemed very relaxed :D

Yes, that was quite unexpected. But Elf is a gentle little boy, as is Noah. I'm not expecting them to be a bonded "pair", but they seem quite happy as night-time companions...both of them were side by side when I came to let them out this morning, and seemed very relaxed :D

I think we need pics of Elf too......

Hi
I am soooo glad Noah is settling in. I was his foster mum for 10 months and I found him to be a one to one mummies boy. He is so gentle and loveable. I have just had a cry when I saw the pic of him.
Take care little boy.....love you.
Carol

Hi
I am soooo glad Noah is settling in. I was his foster mum for 10 months and I found him to be a one to one mummies boy. He is so gentle and loveable. I have just had a cry when I saw the pic of him.
Take care little boy.....love you.
Carol

Aw, I will try and post some more pics soon so you can see how he's getting on. He hopped in his hutch tonight at food time (blocked the entrance for poor Elf :shock:) but Noah shifted over and let Elf through eventually. He seems to have been out and about loads more today, too, which is great... :wave:

Back